Saturday, December 11, 2004

Couples

FINALLY managed to decipher computer language and learn myself how to attach links!Seriously pissed at the school computers now though. I craft an article, upload it to my mail so I can round it off at home, and am later told the uploaded file has a virus!!! It had better still be there when I get back! Let's talk about something else now...

Anyway I am mighty pleased to have managed to contact a fair few other Sec School classmates while on one of my sessions of blog browsing. I seem to like doing that, because blogs are windows to the soul, a way to ope up the infinite book of secrets that each and every one of us has. Am also discovering how everyone else has eveolved. Seems I'm not the only one to seems that has ditched me "secondary school self". Well after all I suppose now we are all in different environments, such evolution is justified. But anyway, welcome all of you to this me humble abode! For those that are still in the dark, I'm in London studying right now. WIll try to be back either next year CNY or the June hols. Will hope to see you all then!

Down to today's topic. Stop laughing already, this is not about me. Just happened to be a part of the following highly unique incident...

As I arrived at my school's common room today, I was greeted by Rutvi, a girl who appeared somewhat excited about something then. I held the following conversation with her...

Rutvi (Pointing at my other classmates): Did they tell you that I was going out with Umayr!?

Other classmates: Well she is!

R: No I'm not! I'm going out with the guy wearing the hat! (Points at another guy named Amar. He seemed to be wearing his cap in such a way that the rim partially covered his face, like some kind of Rock star guys who probably feels it gives them a sense of mystery.)
I'll prove it to you...(hugs Amar, then kisses him on his face, which he seems to return)

Others: Nonono! She's lying, she's lying!

R: Marcus what do you think?

Well the others had indeed told me about that story of Rutvi and Umayr, who is a good friend of mine here, thought they conveniently mixed up Umayr and Amar's names, saying that Umayr's name is pronunced like Amar because that's how Indians pronounce it. Out of boredom one day I asked Umayr about it and was told, with an interesting mixture of annoyed amusement, that it was otherwise, and so replied wth....

Me(Somewhat playfully): All I can say is that I think it's very easy to see in this college if someone's together or not...

R: THANK YOU!!! (Again she hugs Amar and they smother each other with a few more kisses)

Me: Yes, yes...very...marriage-like...

No one was listening now though, so, thoroughly amused, I shrugged and left.

Indeed it is altogether too easy to see if someone here is together or not. What I wonder though, is why in the world tell me this for!?

LOL, London-such an interesting place...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Exсellent рost. I used to be checking continuouѕly thіs weblog and I'm impressed! Extremely useful info particularly the remaining section :) I take care of such information much. I was looking for this particular information for a long time. Thanks and best of luck.

Here is my homepage :: quartz engineered stone

9:38 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hellо! I κnow thiѕ іѕ ѕomewhat off topic but I wаs wondering
if you κnew ωhегe ӏ соuld get a саptсhа plugіn foг
my comment foгm? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm havіng trouble fіnding one?
Τhanks a lοt!

My wеblog ... car transport to florida from boston

3:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home