Sunday, September 12, 2004

ENOUGH Complaining

I sometimes like to formulate ideas on psychology. Both true and Alternative Literature is often intricately linked with this discipline. Next year, I might actually take it as an academic subject. But anyway, there is this one hypotheses that I formulated-that the efficiency of the brain often causes us to formulate ideas with such speed that we are hardly aware of them. I shall give a full discussion of my opinions on this one day but this not what I plan to do right now.

What I actually realize is the surprising amount of negativities on my blog. Initially, I didn’t feel so much about them. But after having discussed them rationally both in my brain and on my blog, they are actually presented to me in all their full glory. In this case, because there hardly is any good in them you actually start to feel even worse after blogging. My theory is that because of my abovementioned hypothesis, you are presented with angles that you never saw previously. Sometimes, this causes you to feel better because you are presented with more optimistic angles Here, however, what I kept thinking was increasingly negative stuff…which sucked quite a bit.

Anyway the point is this-ENOUGH complaining. The world is not perfect and everyone complains about how it isn’t, but admirable are those that first complain, then actually seek to DO something about it. I intend to be the latter. And I am going to change.

It’s not just love you know, life is also the little things. Little things like how you are able to enjoy your music, like how you feel the cool breeze in your face on your way to school one fine morning, like how you are able to enjoy even a simple sweet over a good book(even if it’s a textbook! =P), and many more…

Life’s short. So don’t complain. Instead, celebrate what you can! Cheers!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger harry_kinomoto said...

I'm so un-leet at the computer that I don't type leet as 5337 but as leet...yes, my IT skills suck quite some...bleahx. Would be grateful if you could help design my blog for me, though you take your time with it. This one's in truth a pre-selected one... But thanks for the info on the PS2! Will go check it out.

And between major cramming and major slacking, there are seriously times in which I'd choose the former. Work has suddenly gotten much more interesting for me, lol. I must be sounding mad to say all that. But seriously, it's like the maths here? The only new things I'd be learning is Statistics stuff. And you know what I'm being taught now? FACTORISATION of QUADRATIC EQUATIONS...Heck, I'd be able to do at least paper now...I mean, there are like questions ond Midpoint for like TWO whole marks!?

Hahaha...don't worry, I haven't forgotten any Jap yet and much less who you are. But unfortunately I'm using an extremely un-5337 school computer that is slow, can't type Jap and generally sucks...

But you take care of yourself now. Good luck for your exams! I'll probably be joining you in mugging soon enough. =)

12:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home