Saturday, September 11, 2004

How odd…

It’s weird you know, this environment I live in. And the fact that I am a weird person makes it all the weirder.

First, I am expected to complete my A-level courses in a year. That’s possible actually since I’ve studied some stuff in YJ. But next I am expected to become a doctor instead of doing Biomedical Research. And now I am suddenly reacting at the weirdest things-like for example how yesterday was just another day.

So I am expected to work, work, work…Then all of a sudden I find myself liking my work, and then know a bit more than usual. Then all of a sudden I work n the computer but because of my weird actions that becomes a damn issue. And then all of a sudden the whole place has exploded right in front of my face.

The problem is that changes are expected of me and when I suddenly change for the better they don’t expect me to change ever again. When I suddenly started working, so there. Life goes on. Hah.

Then suddenly I slack for a while, since I didn’t learn properly without sense or direction. Change disturbs people, so they try to get me back. I’m not working, they want me to work. Good and fine.

But so what if I do change back? So what if I am working? So I’m working. Like that lor. And if I don’t or if I change back for a short while, ohh the pain is too much to bear…

I started cooking spaghetti. Yay, this is very nice stuff! But then one day I was engrossed in reading something on the net. And besides I thought they’d be sick of it by then, so I don’t cook. And then all of a sudden, we’ve not enough to eat!!! Where’s the spaghetti that he usually cooks!? Ha ha ha.

I am getting to be an extremely weird person. I am fussing over things like how my birthday was another ordinary day-which is childish to say the least. If I’m not careful, I think I will revert back to my secondary school self. Manz.

There are disadvantages in taking English Literature. Oversensitivity is one of them.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » »

3:01 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. mazda miata boot online 1997 mazda protege owners manual mazda miata part replacement wheel Advent wireless headphones aw hummer video Pearl mississippi rental cars

6:42 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » »

3:18 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home