Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Working for A-level qualifications in slacking and crapping

School has started-a break in the monotony of slacking, I surmised, would be an excellent birthday present. I’d started school at this place called Brampton College. Be taking Chem, Bio, Maths (to finish in 1 year) and English Lit. Same stuff as usual. And compared to YJ, this place is also real small-and REAL far. 90 min bus ride and more if it’s peak hour, which it usually is when I take it. Thing is, we will be starting with things that we’ve studied. This is all very will if and ONLY if you had things to do. I am in a place where McDonalds meals can hit S$12 and where the streets are lined with nothing but boring stores, half of which resemble those you find at the HDB void deck. And I am in a house with no piano, a computer with vastly limited 56K internet access, a computer with an annoying mouse and WORST of all, a Playstation 2, a bundle of games, a TV but absolutely NO place to connect the PS2 to the TV!!! Manz.

So will someone please think of the exponentially-increasing rate of the anthropy of my brain cells and get ON with it before I get permanently stuck talking senseless jargon which, in terms of information uptake by my almost stagnant brain, has become a pseudo-zero order reaction due to denaturation of enzymes in the grey and white matter due to incessant inactivity which has led to a drying-up of the water in it and thus messed up the hydrophobic interactions of every single enzyme in my body inclusive but not exhaustive of those in my Islets of Langerhans, Capillaries, Axons Dendrons, Neurones, cellulose and Graafian Follicles (=X)- thus causing non-competitive and consequently permanent and irreversible inhibition which has therefore totally messed up their quaternary structures!!!

Wow. That was a very long sentence indeed. Pieced it together using bits of Bio crap. But enough crapping because it has also jumbles the order of my DNA’s – oh nevermind.

It would be nice to have stayed in Singapore, I would think at first. But if I did, I’d probably be complaining about how much I’d have to do and fill the entire blog entry with jargon, since that’s all my brain would be processing right now.

Oh well, all I suppose have to do is wait.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site »

3:46 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Hairy cut penis volvo dump trucks and specifications how to get wife to give more blowjobs world blowjobs Home appliances china large kitchen island design ford mustang coupe Pointers oral sex Sage blowjob

9:56 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dog insurance
It is painful and devastating - meaning an investment in heartworm prevention medicine is probably the best preventive health care for pets. Todays web world, you can get so much information about pets on the Internet, and you can connect with thousands of pet lovers communities on web.

4:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home