Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Me

A torrent of conflicting emotions surround me as I type this post. First, I wanted to make it a long draggy rant about my boring life, then wanted it to dedicate it to the goodness of music which had helped me through this time after that feeling had quite substantially dwindled, and now I feel well...weird when I realise that one of my favourite blogs (Azrul's) will really shut down soon. Darn. Another of those little things that have been almost a part of me since my knowledge of them a major inspiration for me and my soul now graciously takes its leave. Save the thank yous my friend, it truly has been my honour as much as yours.

And as the magically ensnaring sounds of Yoru no Uta and Hitotsu Dake of CCS fill my ears, I sit back and relax as the quagmire of emotions gradually melts away to form one benign lump of seriously undecipherable stuff. I don't much feel like trying to unravel it now, and shall let the harmless blob be blown away slowly by the winds of time, only to be replaced soon after by another blob when the cycle completes once more. For such is life. Tsunami or Earthquake, As or Bs, birthday party or countdown party, it goes on.

I hope I shall no longer feel the willing servant turned mindless robotic slave of education. Since I typed the first part of this post like rats to the Pied Piper's flute it drifts away to the ensnaring music.

I feel at peace now. Especially after some classmates, after seeing what I have typed seem to think me boxed out of my mind for writing such superfluous crap to apparently no one. LOL- nothing like a good laugh, is there? I see their point though. This is beginnning to look like a suicide note of some sort or thingy. So perhaps I should stop.

Amidst both light and darkness, may the cogs of life turn even more smoothly this 2005 for everyone out there. A belated Happy New Year to everyone out there!!!