Thursday, March 10, 2005

One worry outta the way

One worry outta the way...Stats S1 exam-92/100, 12 marks above an A. Yay! This means I don't need to retake it come June.

But that's the least I'm thinking about right now. Lots of others....forming a disconcerted melange of crap, crap and more and more crap....I can't write now. Can't think, can't work, can't write no frippin nothing but crap, crap and more and More and MORE crap!!! That didn't make sense I know. Darn it man...sorry, I just can't sort myself out right now....

Time- oh my blessed guardian angel and sole companion in the stoms of life, swallow me up in your healing light once more!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site...
Dish dishwasher soaps

2:39 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » »

10:44 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home