Tuesday, September 20, 2005

No Wonder Sex Sells

I was talking with my mum last night about Lee Kuan Yew having a very smart wife when she popped the following quote up:-

"Behind every successful man is a woman."

But if every successful man has a woman behind him...

...then a man who is successful automatically implies that he has woman behind him.

In other words, a man without a woman is hence excluded from the set of successful man, and is hence unable to be successful!?!?!

Evidently, people have realised this fact, because one of the things that possesses the greatest magnetic attraction for the primal instincts of man is SEX! Yes my friends, that is why sex sells. Hmm...perhaps this is why I'm not successful yet.

Perhaps the absence of a girl could be a reason for why I've not been blogging though. Because my brother's wee girlfriend has been away for such a long tim,e hence keeping him cooped up in the house! That won't be stopping them from sticking me in a school miles away from home from 12.30 to 5pm though-and that's when I'll add the finishing touches to my entry on meat. Will see you guys soon enough then!